Custom WordPress Web Design
Custom WordPress web site design and development for local businesses and nonprofits. I manage every step of the process – from buying your domain name and web hosting to launching your web site with branded @domain emails.
Ready to get to work? Just tell me what you need and I can prepare an estimate for you.
How much will it cost?
Custom-designed WordPress websites can range from $3,000 – $8,000 or more. Your website investment depends on your needs and objectives, which is reviewed during a comprehensive Client Discovery process.
What do you get for your investment?
First, you receive my Site Score Card. This Before & After document shows how your site performs against 181 website best practices and guidelines in 5 categories – from accessibility to security.
Next you get a site that’s optimized for performance and longevity. This means pages that load quickly, a site that’s easy for you to maintain, and keywords that Google can find.
- Accessibility. Your site will be accessible by the widest variety of web devices and audiences, thanks to progressive enhancement development strategies with usability built in.
- Brand consistency. You’ll have a consistent brand image.
- Maintainability. Your site will be easier to edit and more affordable to upgrade..
- Responsive design. You’ll reach your customers on their mobile phones, tables, laptops and desktop computers.
- Search engine-friendly. Your customers will be able to find you with keyword searches related to your services.
Finally, your online marketing tools get a boost – from copywriting and calls-to-action to Google AdWords. And since I worked for a search engine software startup, search engine optimization is integrated into all projects.
Schedule a Client Discovery session.
5 Web Development Services
Don’t need a whole site? No problem. I offer the following à la carte services:
- WordPress CMS Training
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Performance optimization
- Usability audits
- WCAG Accessibility testing
You must be logged in to post a comment.